Multi-Channel Mobile Reach
There’s an app out there for just about everything, no matter what your audience is interested in or what niche your business lives in. So, it makes sense to put your brand where your users are with in-app advertising solutions.
Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with the other 11% spent on websites. (Source: Smart Insights)
Users spend 90% of their time in apps compared to the mobile Web. (Source: Flurry)
The opportunities presented by in-app ads are far-reaching for any brand, and allow you to directly target your ideal customer during their day-to-day life. Sounds amazing, right? It’s not as hard as you may think either. The marketing gurus at Strunk Media utilize all the talents and technology at our disposal to make your in-app advertising campaign a roaring success.