When it comes to social media management, Facebook is still the number one platform. Using a Facebook Business Page for your company has a plethora of advantages, and one in particular is the option to allow others to help manage your Facebook Page.
Adding a User to Your Facebook Page:
1. Open your business’s Facebook Business Page.
2. Click on the SETTINGS button at the top right corner of your page.
3. Select the Page Roles on the left sidebar.
4. Type in either the full name or email address of the person you are trying to give access to. If you are searching by email address, make sure it is the email address that is associated with that person’s Facebook account.
5. Once you find the person, select him or her.
6. Click the Editor tab and select which PAGE ROLE you would like to grant.
7. Click Add and enter your Facebook password to confirm.
8. The person will receive a notification to their Facebook page where they will have to accept the invitation to join your page. Once they complete this, they will have access.
9. At any time, you can change this person’s status or remove him/her from the page.
Facebook Page Role Breakdown:
- Admin: Highest level aside from Page Owner.
- An Admin has the ability to manage all page roles, edit the page, add apps, create and delete posts as that business, create Facebook Live videos at any time, send messages as that business, manage all comments, remove and ban users from the page, create ads for the page, view insights and analytics, and see all other users of the page.
- Editor: Has all abilities of Admin except cannot manage page roles.
- Moderator: Is able to send and receive messages and comments, ban and remove users from the page, create ads, view insights and analytics, and view all other users of the page.
- Advertiser: Has the ability to create Facebook ads, view insights and analytics, and view all other users of the page.
- Analyst: Has the ability to view insights and analytics and view all other users of the page.
- Live Contributor: Has the ability to create Facebook live videos